Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Signs We Choose to Know.


“Beyond the edge of the world there’s a space where emptiness and substance neatly overlap, where past and future form a continuous, endless loop. And, hovering about, there are signs no one has ever read, chords no one has ever heard.” ~ Haruki Murakami 
Oh, my dears...yesterday, was a most challenging day...and one that left me ponder-wandering along my favorite wooded path, marveling at the trees "kneeling down" gently to soften my way...

My dears, we all have these days ~ those that cause us to look far outside our most settled in self, to find the meaning and purpose in these such things.

I have always fancied myself a bit of a 'sign-seeker' - even from the youngest of age, I would spend hours carefully turning over each and every stone... looking for that deeper meaning most certainly contained. 

And the endless variations of cloud formations, pulling together the most beautiful scenes from this...life's greatest 'play.'

My dears, there is always something much greater to consider ~ that which isn't always quite so immediately clear... 

These are the messages this Universe has so carefully selected to share....and the signs, my dear, are everywhere. 

I wanted to share with you something that I received to my inbox yesterday evening. The subject line, quite literally was, "A Message From the Universe."

I had to laugh as I soon realized, that...it seems, not even the Universe is immune to this glorious age of electronic digitization ;-)

Much love, my most beautiful friends ~ and from the deepest portion of my most loving heart, 'thank you' for the love that you shared with me yesterday. Please know, that the Universe delivered your message with only the greatest of care... 

May your 'search' through this world, lead you to the greatest discovery of you.
"Some claim not to know, not to see... but, Tara...

That there are birds who sing at every hour of the day for no other reason than to be heard...

Creatures of the deep who flip and twirl just for the fun of it...

"Furry friends" who love just as dearly as they are loved, and...

Flowers so exquisite, pleasing human eyes could be their only explanation... must surely prove that you're living in the most magical fairytale ever imagined"

No comments:

Post a Comment