Thursday, August 15, 2013

How Do You Love?

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love.” ~ Rainer Maria Rilke 


How do you love?

Do you love when the morning's light first greets you, and as it gently peels back the sleepy sheers that have been hanging ever so peacefully against your bedroom window?

Or, do you love as the thoughts of this day finally find their way, carrying still the hope from yesterday's journey?

And, do you love when the twilight artist glances his brush furiously against the dwindling light, setting the sky ablaze with the most brilliant of hues?

Or, do you love... to just simply stay in that moment between the wonderment of dreams and the adventures that have yet to begin?

For me? I live to love each day...and I shall love until I become one, with Love.

And, my love is forever right here for you inside of these, my most simple words...

Namaste my most beautiful friends...and, may I ask...how is it that you love on this day?

No comments:

Post a Comment