Friday, August 2, 2013

A Moment With My Morning Glories.

 
"I am one
Who eats his breakfast,
Gazing at the morning-glories"

~ Basho
I woke up quite early this morning, and in order to watch the sunrise over my garden fence. 

I am so very fond of this time of day, the morning air so crisp...so sweet...

Oh, and how the dew collects against my skin ~ gently leaning in...

This is the time of day before everything else gets in the way ~ and, I am always most grateful for its arrival, as it inevitably leads me to new discoveries...of myself, and of my surroundings.

These are the gifts that come by way of sitting still each day, and watching upwards to the sky in anticipation for the earth's 'big reveal.'

The new morning sun illuminates all those things which as of yet, have been previously undiscovered.

Today, I was presented the gift of a most magnificent bloom - shaking off the morning mist, and peeking its way through...

And, I had to laugh, really... just a little to myself...

As I hadn't realized...that my morning glories love the sunrise, too.

Namaste, my most beautiful friends...and just for today, take note of the gifts that are shared with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment