Monday, August 26, 2013

No One Can Determine Your "View."


"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.” ~ W.B. Yeats

I read a most interesting quote this weekend, and if I may be so bold as to paraphrase ~ it went a little something like this; "Our reality is exactly what we choose to see..."

My Mother used to say such things as, "Look for the good in all things..." or...."Let your heart carry you always through..." I suppose this was just her way, a gentle reminder of this most critical connection between our spirit and this world.

And so it was, from such a very early age, I became quite 'aware' that true beauty extended far beyond the limitations of these, our five most simple senses... 

My dears, there is no one else who may determine your 'view' ~ and no one who may ever dare to describe...

The hushed, swirling sounds of fall leaves as they dance along these paved, empty streets...

Or the perfect sweetness of a hot apple cider, and the warmth makes its way through your hands.

And try as they might, they'll fall short to describe...the sound of trees creaking and moaning under the seasons' first heaviest snow...

Or, even the softness of a new rose petal's bloom... 

No, my dears, there is no one else who may define your 'view' ~ just you...

And, the magic is there for all those who'll choose it... 

Namaste, my most beautiful friends ~


No comments:

Post a Comment