Sunday, August 25, 2013

Falling Into Limitlessness.



“It's time that I stop referring to myself, thinking about myself, planning for myself, according to the gridlines and the timelines and the guidelines of people. I will expand in this universe, I will not stay on the lines nor within the lines written by this world.” ~ C. JoyBell C.

This is a day for me...

A time to get a little closer to the inside, most beautiful me...

To rejoice in each most fanciful miracle that graciously manifests here before my 'reach'...

Close your eyes, my dears, and just for today listen with all your heart...

Flow into the rhythm of your own spiritual beat...

And step boldly into this immeasurable spaciousness...

Somewhere in between your vision and your dreams...

Limitless in potentiality....this day, it speaks to you...

Begging you to do those things you never thought you could do...

Because, my dears...you were created to embrace vulnerability...

And to fall fearlessly into your very own limitlessness...

No comments:

Post a Comment