Sunday, August 11, 2013

Letting Adventure Find You Here.


“Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.” ~ J.K. Rowling

My friends, I am going on the most brilliant of adventures this morning...and one, that I hope shall leave my heart filled with the most fantastic of tales...

And so, that I may return here with only the most wonder-filled stories to share...

Adventure always finds me here ~ with a keen determination to make memories of moments each day that I am here...

"I've an idea," she leans in to whisper, and knowing my propensity to join without question. And, just like that, in a wink...we are gone.

Adventure has this way about her, of taking us gently by the hand...and, of leading us to those faraway places, to stand at the 'edge' of that which we hadn't yet known to exist...

Like glorious Knights, we stand face to face...swords drawn, and ready to fight...all of those many reasons that have ever dared to keep us from our beginning.

Adventure has this way about her...of opening our hearts to that which we never before dreamed possible...urging us onward, as others speak ill of our failure.

Oh, my dears, I am so very grateful to have Adventure find me here... typing out these last few words, to you, and eager to create new stories to share.


Much love, my most beautiful friends...and I pray that Adventure may come to visit with you today, too..

Namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment