Friday, June 28, 2013

Your Most Amazing Quote of the Day.

 

“In your light I learn how to love. 
In your beauty, how to make poems. 
You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, 
But sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.”
Rumi
I love this poem. I love the image it projects, that of a love so beautiful that it resonates within our whole being...becoming the artwork of our life, and this universe.

When you think of love in this way, it surrounds you ~ manifesting in all these most wonderful things that fill our days...

Like the soft hues of my hydrangea blooms, or the sound of the rain falling gently against the steel frame of my window pane. Or, in the cool crispness of the breeze that gracefully lifts the hair from my face.

In this way, love is all around us.

But most of all, this love that you feel connects us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment