Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Those Two Simple Words.


“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” ― Marcel Proust


I had a really beautiful email sent to me late yesterday evening. It said simply, "Thank you."

And my whole heart swelling with love.

Isn't it amazing the effect that these two simple words can have on someone's day? And, they are words without strings...something we might say in passing...and certainly a phrase that hasn't yet been overused to this day.

"Thank you."

Just listen to how those words settle in, like those simple sounds that carry us back and fill our hearts with a rich gratitude, reminding us of the very reason we are so very thankful to be here and alive

Like the sound of that first cup of decaf spurting and brewing in my early morning hours.

Or, the sound my puppy makes when he's finally found that most perfect resting spot.

And, I suppose that these are two of my most favorite words.

So, this morning, my dears I wanted to say, "Thank you"—simply for the gift of you being you.

Namaste...and much love this day.


No comments:

Post a Comment