Saturday, October 19, 2013

Why I Love Fall.

Puppies love Fall, too.

"Every leaf speaks bliss to me....Fluttering from the autumn tree." ~ Emily Brontë

I love Fall...always have.

Something about it invigorates my senses, causing my spirit to lean forward in its proverbial 'chair'...watching with such wondering eyes what miracles might soon appear.

And as the wind hushes, begging the favor of silence - I know something magnificent is about to take place.

The only sound which remains, is a soft rustling in the 'wings' - as these young leaves wait so patiently for their performance to begin.

In a moment, these bold splashes of color, shall come together as part of Nature's greatest masterpiece - dancing graceful patterns at our feet, and across the 'stage' of this most beautiful Earth.

And making Fall my most favorite season, of all.

Namaste, my most beautiful friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment