Saturday, October 5, 2013

When the Fall Leaves Call.


“Autumn...the year's last, loveliest smile.” ― William Cullen Bryant
When the Fall leaves call....

Don't wait!

Jump in with both feet wildly set, and a sense of silliness from all those seasons past.

Break into the joy of crumpled up goodness, and the sting of a brisk fall morning. 

Rejoice in the delighted squeals of little one's standing by, with slapped, brightened cheeks and runnied up noses...

And, waiting anxiously for that perfect moment of 'diving right in'... these young hearts so newly ripened for exploration, and without yet the inner voice of limitation.

My dears, this morning I built a pile of freshly fallen leaves so high ~ that it nearly 'touched the sky'...and, as was the opinion of these many young minds.

These are the moments when my heart is most settled in ~ to a space where I shall always feel most at home. 

In which the hope of one day might be built upon the treasure of a single pile of leaves...

And the joy felt without much of any effort, at all

It is somewhat ironic, now isn't it?

That our truest bliss might be found in those withered up leaves, already fallen...

And so, my dears...when those Fall leaves call... don't wait. Dive in, fearlessly and without hesitation.

Namaste, my most beautiful friend... I pray that today your heart may also smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment