Thursday, October 17, 2013

I Know How the Flowers Felt.

Last of the Summer Roses

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” ~ Robert Frost
I love reading Robert Frost - his fanciful prose always taking me back to a time, most cherished...his words, bringing to life...so many memories, from a time, long since past.

Through his eyes, the well wintered paths came to life...as did the clink-clonk-clanking of the dinner bell my Mother used to call us back home, once again.

And, these days when I watch the flowers give way to the cold September days - I am reminded, of what the rain whispered to the wind;


My dears, isn't it amazing the impact a few simple words have on our soul? 

To upright the messiness of even the most unsettled of days...to mold mountains back into molehills, and bring the light back into our gaze? 

To create a 'just long enough' pause for much needed consideration and reflection...

And, just long enough for all the burdens of heart to be lifted...in the knowingness that life always carries on. 

Just imagine, the hue...of a whole new world coming into view...and through the course of just a few simple words. 

Maybe, this is why I do what I do....?

My dears, my most beautiful friends ~ perhaps , this is why I choose to share each day with you...

Namaste, and much love on this day...



No comments:

Post a Comment