Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What Inspires You?

The day I knew peace was the day I let everything go.” ~ C. JoyBell C.

I read the most beautiful thought online this morning, and one that has left me ponder-wandering through my first cup of decaf.

The question was quite simple, "What is the most inspiring sentence you've ever read?"

And just like that, my mind was on fire...thinking through the many years of beautiful words that have been strung together in such a way as to form the most inspirational thought I had ever heard.

I thought of my challenges over this past year, and my health, most specifically...which brought to mind, that "the darkest nights produce the brightest stars..."

I contemplated Camus' "in the midst of hate, I found there was, within me, an invincible love."

I thought of those immortal words of Steve Jobs who believed with all of his being that the misfits, rebels and troublemakers of this world...are the ones who'll inevitably change this world.

I think of my dearest friend who sat with me each day just to say these words, "you are beautiful"...because, one day...I 'woke up' and finally believed him.

I think of my most beautiful children, and the many times they've said to me, "Mommy...I love you..."

But, I suppose the most inspirational sentence I have ever heard in my life consists of one simple word, "believe"...because, in that one word...all things are possible.

Namaste, my most beautiful friends...and I'm curious to know what sentence most inspires you on this day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment