Sunday, July 14, 2013

To Give Hope.


"A person, who no matter how desperate the situation, gives others hope, is a true leader.” 
~ Daisaku Ikeda
I was thinking of this just the other day, and as I ponder-walked my favorite trail ~ the one lined with the most beautiful of red wild flowers. 

How simple is it, this act of giving others hope?

To offer a kindness so great that it transcends all boundaries of life and of living?

To offer something that holds no real monetary value ~ and yet, in giving, becomes the most magnificent gift of all?

This, my most beautiful friends, is the gift of hope...

And hope is the truest essence of our life and our being.

Namaste, my most beautiful friends...may we all find just one opportunity to offer hope's gift, on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment