Monday, July 29, 2013

The Change Within.


"I prayed for change, so I changed my mind.
I prayed for guidance and learned to trust myself.
I prayed for happiness and realized I am not my ego.
I prayed for peace and learned to accept others unconditionally.
I prayed for abundance and realized my doubt kept it out.
I prayed for wealth and realized it is my health.
I prayed for a miracle and realized I am the miracle.
I prayed for a soul mate and realized I am the One.
I prayed for love and realized it’s always knocking, but I have to allow it in. "

~ Jackson Kiddard
Always, each day, these things we wish for ~ and every morning upon waking up we wonder, "will this be our day?"

And we shuffle off to bed at day's end, lamenting that the best has never been.

But, how little do we know the capacity for which we control these very things...the love in our lives, the happiness in our hearts, and the fullness of each and every moment?

We pray outwards to the universe for change, never realizing that this change has always and will forever be...right here, within.

Namaste my most beautiful friends ~ and may your prayers today serve as a reminder. 



No comments:

Post a Comment