Saturday, July 6, 2013

Gratitude...Your Word for this Day.

Pre-decaf and very early morning...my horse friends always greet me here.
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.”  ― Melody Beattie 
Gratitude always finds me here...in this field of sweet grass, and morning dew...

And, in the soft soulful eyes of my most dearest horse friends, who'll nuzzle their heads, a little closer still...and simply to say, 'hello.'

Gratitude always finds me here...with pant legs soaked, from the trail's trek in...and a heart that is spilling over with dreams...

And, always, it seems on those days when the weight of this world has done its very best to bring me down...

But, not ever for very long...because, you see, my dears...the morning always comes again...

And, rest assured, gratitude will always find you there...

Namaste, my *most* beautiful friends...today, I am grateful because of you.

Gratitude: Louie Schwartzberg

No comments:

Post a Comment