Friday, July 12, 2013

My Gift to You..."Wanted: Writers, Artists, Musicians and other Mindful Wanderers.."


“Like a gift, beautifully wrapped at the foot of your bed each morning, today asks that you open it and enjoy everything inside. Exhaust yourself with all it has to offer!” ~ Steve Maraboli

And, finally... my gift to all of you...who have come here each day to offer me a little love, and to share your light.

I have created a space that is just for you...I'm calling it "Your Mindful Musings".

This is your space…carefully crafted with all of my love, and specifically for you to go…do…and create.
And, without having to worry over hosting fees, technologies…or any other such suchness that might keep you from sharing your love with this world.

And, I will be here to help you along your way…just as elephant journal shared their love with me. They were their to hold my hand, and offer unconditional love, guidance and support. But most importantly, they ‘held the curtain back’ for me…and helped me to find my voice in this world.

This is my dream, to offer the same to you…my most beautiful friends, who have supported me with each and every single word.

I love you all. Now go…do…create.

Just send a quick note to tara@taralemieux.com ~ indicating that you would like your own ‘contributor’ account. I’ll set you up just as soon as my fingers reach a keyboard. I’ll also show you around, and offer my guidance in all of your creative efforts.

Not quite ready to post your own fabulous musings…art…music? Need a little inspiration? Or, do you just want to hook up with other amazing, super creative folks for a little nudge…some much need feedback…or just to say, “hello?’

That’s ok, too ~ this is a community, and we are all very much ‘family’ here. And, I have made a space for you, too.

It’s called “Create Space” – a little something I threw together, taking the best parts of Facebook and Google+ and all molded into one (and without Big Brother watching you!)
Screen Shot 2013-07-09 at 10.59.28 PM
The Creating Space gives you the ability to:
  • Share photos, videos, music;
  • Blog, ask questions, get feedback on your ‘stuff’;
  • Set up your own groups, and invite friends to co-create;
  • Comment, tag, rate any kind of creative content;
  • Collaborate, share, and even video chat!
  • Personalize your profile, and set security the way you want it;
  • … and much much more.
Why am I doing this?

Because, I am so grateful to all of you…who have been there each day to read over my early morning musings.

You’ve been most awesome ~ and I love you all. And, I guess this…is the legacy of all the love that we’ve created.

So this is my gift to all of you, who have come faithfully here each day to bring my heart a smile ~ “may this gift "be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out.”

Namaste.

~ Tara Lemieux


Wanted: Writers, Artists, Musicians and other Mindful Wanderers..


http://yourmindfulmusings.com/wanted-writers-artists-and-musicians/

The Creating Space Sangha: A Community For All to Live, Learn, Grow and Share.


http://create.yourmindfulmusings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment