Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pay Attention to the Love That is Sometimes Missed.


“Give me odorous at sunrise a garden of beautiful flowers where I can walk undisturbed.”

~ Walt Whitman

Today, I had the great blessing of happening upon the most beautiful flowers I believe I have ever seen.

At first, my mind was sadly a bit distracted...you see, I took the walk in order to find a little peace.

And then I felt the soft tugging of the smallest of flowers, as I a small child desperate for attention...and tugging, "look...look right here...look what I can do!!"

And there it was, this my most beautiful bloom.

Sometimes life's lessons come to us in a way that is so subtle that we might often miss it...if we don't have that moment to pause, to breathe and to see...

Beauty and love surrounds you, my friends. It's in the way the wind catches your hair...or the way the blooms tug at your feet.

And love is in these words right here...love for each and all and every single one of you.

And on this day...pay attention to the love that is sometimes missed.

Namaste, my most beautiful friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment