Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Little Something On Possibility.

“Maybe there's a whole other universe where a square moon rises in the sky, and the stars laugh in cold voices, and some of the triangles have four sides, and some have five, and some have five raised to the fifth power of sides. In this universe there might grow roses which sing. Everything leads to everything.”

~ Stephen King


When I was a little girl, I was all but fully convinced that the moon followed me along my every path.

In part, I suppose, due to my own 8-year-old starry-eyed little girl naivete...

And, in part due to my Father's incomparable ability to weave a good story.

He was always wishing for me to believe in those things that weren't always immediately clear.


Possibility always seems to find me here, along life's many dusted trails ~ and bathed in the light of my very own imagination.

Lost in these ponderings-on...and wondering what new 'stories' are here to share...

As I dream of this other universe in which the roses grow to sing.

Namaste, my most beautiful friends ~

No comments:

Post a Comment