Wednesday, September 4, 2013

You Are the Universe Dancing.

“Through our eyes, the universe is perceiving itself. Through our ears, the universe is listening to its harmonies. We are the witnesses through which the universe becomes conscious of its glory, of its magnificence.” ~ Alan Wilson Watts

Oh, sure, yes ~ we've all heard this before..."You are the Universe, the Universe is you."

But, how often do we consider the significance of these simple words? To take note of the greatness of their impact?

And how often do we slow our pace just long enough, to gaze into this most magnificent reflection..staring back at us through the Universe's "looking glass?"

And, just as simple as it is that I pick up this glass ~ I am reminded, that there is something so much greater going on.

And these words that I type here each day? What is the true source of their seemingly limitless inspiration?

And who makes the sound of the rustling of trees? Or gifts lift the leaves as they dance and twirl along the pavement?

And this little pup who so loyally greets me each day...what is the source of this most unconditional love?

But even greater than just these simple things, there is you my dear...sitting right here...and causing my simple dream to come true.

To help this world become a much greater place, requires the Universe to be infused through you. 

So, my dears, stop just for a moment ~ look up at the sky, and take note of all these most magnificent goings on...and marvel at the source of such brilliance and beauty, and realize then that we...are all very much 'one.'

Oh, my dears, my most beautiful friends...stop acting so very small, as you are the Universe dancing....

And that....makes you such an integral part of it all.

Much love, my dears... and namaste.



No comments:

Post a Comment