Friday, September 20, 2013

The Noble Eagle's Flight

 

“‎They are angry with me, because I know what I am," said the little eagle.
"How do you know that they are angry with you?"

"Because, they despise me for wanting to soar, they only want me to peck at the dirt, looking for ants, with them. But I can't do that. I don't have chicken feet, I have eagle wings."

"And what is so wrong with having eagle wings and no chicken feet?" asked the old owl.

"I'm not sure, that's what I'm trying to find out."

"They hate you because you know that you are an eagle and they want you to think you are a chicken so that you will peck at the ground looking for ants and worms, so that you will never know that you are an eagle and always think yourself a chicken. Let them hate you, they will always be chickens, and you will always be an eagle. You must fly. You must soar." said the old owl.”

C. JoyBell C. 

Have you ever wondered what it might be like to soar with an eagle?

The footage, which is going viral, was allegedly shot on a GoPro camera. But who exactly is responsible for the footage isn't yet known. According to The Local, a French newspaper, "for now, the author of the video remains unknown, but until then we can only watch and admire.”

The Noble Eagle's Flight 

No comments:

Post a Comment