Monday, September 9, 2013

A Thank You to You.



“She says nothing at all, but simply stares upward into the dark sky and watches, with sad eyes, the slow dance of the infinite stars.” - Stardust by Neil Gaiman.
It's been just over a year, that I have been sharing right here... my simple musings ponder-wandering their way out into this Universe. 

And tonight, as I sit reading over these most brilliant of messages and comments that make their way to me each day, I feel...quite literally, the luckiest girl in this world. 

For who else has a gift such as this ~ this tucked away space, in the farthest corner of space... brimming over with a love that is endless?

You are all so very amazing ~ unique amplifications of spiritual light...dazzling and dancing your way each day, and into my heart.

I love you all ~ and each night I send only the greatest of blessings. 
 
May we always have our space here ~ to gather... to experience... to love... and to share.

Namaste, my most beautiful friends... and thank you for the gift of your light.

No comments:

Post a Comment