Monday, September 9, 2013

The Limitlessness of Morning.


“A garden to walk in and immensity to dream in--what more could he ask? A few flowers at his feet and above him the stars.” ~ Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
There is nothing quite so wondrous, as these first few moments of my day...

As I settle into my most favorite worn, weathered chair...feeling the cold slate puzzle pieces at my feet.

And to admire the last of the honeysuckle, cascading forward and down...bidding farewell, from the highest point of my stone garden wall... 

I prefer to sit nearest my favorite birch tree, the one whose barks peels gently backwards and up... like the fine shavings of chocolate on a frosted white cake.

To watch these gardens change, through each...even these harshest of seasons...is magnificence, personified.

Withering, at first, back into this Earth...only to soon flourish, once again.

I can myself in these, most delicate of changes...weaving glorious patterns through the splintered fence boards, and peeking back through the bursts of morning glory 'faces.'

To sit quietly amongst this serenade of trees, is to understand the true limitlessness of Morning.

Much love, and namaste my dear friends... and may we always breathe in the magnificence of morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment