Friday, May 10, 2013

Would You Like to Write With Me, Too?




“There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.” ~ Ernest Hemingway

Do you sometimes read my blog and think, "Wow, I want to write, too?"

Or, do you sometimes look at my ramblings and say, "Wow, I could totally do better than that!"

Well, now is your chance. And though, I don't completely like the idea of someone thinking they are way better than me (I mean, really... that's an awful way to start things out,  isn't it?)—I will offer my guidance, love, and support in helping you get on your way. 

Here's a really cool opportunity, for you to submit your ramblings and be amongst the super-crazy-cool (hippie Buddhist) writers, like me.

Send me a message at tara@taralemieux.com for details on how you can get published on elephant journal, too. 

OR...

You can simply submit your article directly to: http://www.elephantjournal.com/submit/

Hurry, hurry... opportunities tend to slip away. 

namaste, and much love this day ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment