Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Tale of Two Puppies.


“And the blind man said to the deaf man, "Do you see what I hear?” ― Wayne Gerard Trotman

Isn't it amazing how very much our perspective influences our reality? 

With just a simple shift of 'vision' our world takes on an entirely new and most dazzling 'hue.'

I am often reminded of this in those moments when I feel myself getting swept away into the churning sea of my own wandering thoughts.

Sometimes, we spend so much time focusing on that one single thought...the emotion of that moment...that we fail to see that all that is right there waiting so patiently to be seen.

This world comes alive in the most magnificent of ways, when our minds are still enough to finally breathe.

It's only then that we finally realize, to the mind that is still this whole universe surrenders.

Namaste, and much, much love today.


No comments:

Post a Comment