Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Little Something About Those Giant Singing Rabbits.

“All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” ― T.E. Lawrence
I've been having the silliest of dreams, as of late.

Nothing too serious, mind you....well, I suppose, that depends on how you feel about a six foot four inch, broadly grinning, Cabaret singing rabbit.

(insert 'jazz hands' here)

My dreams can often quickly venture into the space of 'that which just can not be.'

And yet, still I wake...so brilliantly refreshed. No cause for worry, or concern - no lingering doubts, or unsettledness.

Instead, I just simply stretched.

My dears, wouldn't it be wonderful if our 'waking dreams' could be this way? To turn off that inner dialogue with Impossibility, would be...in fact..a most amazing thing.

We humans are such odd creatures...embracing, without question, all that we see on the news - while our own dreams, we allow so easily to fade....having convinced ourselves that there's just no way.

You know, I used to think I was such a foolish child...always walking about with my head in the clouds.

But perhaps, it's quite the other way around...?

For those who'll let their dreams slip past....my dears, they are the greatest fools of all. 

Namaste, my most beautiful friends ~ and please excuse me, as I've a world to watch spinning 'round.. ;)

Video: The Fool on the Hill


No comments:

Post a Comment