Saturday, September 1, 2012

Places I Want to See...



I was thinking today, of all the cool places I have always wanted to see ~ and so, I made a list (and not in any particular order)... of all the wonderful places I hope to go... 





Machu Pichu... because, I've always wanted to discover a 'lost' civilization... (I don't really think they were lost, rather perhaps just 'hiding'.. but that doesn't sound as good as a lost civilization)




Lover's Beach.. because, I can almost feel the sand here when I close my eyes... and I really want to see if it feels the same... 

 




This beach in Turkey... where the water is so clear you can watch the stingrays play, and the mountains are so high.. you still feel tucked away.. 

  






The Tufa Towers of Mono Lake... because a sky that beautiful deserves to have an earth this pretty at it's feet.


















Preikestolen or Pulpit Rock because, I've never ever been that high up before, and I've always wanted to touch the clouds...





The Sistine Chapel, because - I've always wanted to know what God looked like through Michelangelo's eyes..
and... the Sky Lantern Festival.. because... this is what I imagine it might feel like if all the stars could touch the earth all at once...

No comments:

Post a Comment