Thursday, September 20, 2012

Photos

Spent the day scanning all the old photos of me and the kids... taking the time to write my most favorite memory associated with each. I wish I had done a better job of keeping up on these things, but thankfully, I was able to get through about 500 photos... wow, it was really hard going through all those photos...So many wonderful memories... but still so much more to do. 

I hope to get them all finished before the end of day... Here's just a few of my most favorites.. 

Grandpa letting Roger drive

Lexy, looking always at Mommy.

Mommy, US Army 1993

Lexy and Grandpa

Roger and his first super soaker. Took me hours to wrestle that away.

Meeting his baby sister for the very first time.

Grandpa and Lexy. I remember how the entire neighborhood waited for you to come home. We never knew our neighbors really until that moment. I've always said that was your gift, to bring strangers together as friends.

Mommy, holding Lexy for the very first time. 


Roger used to crawl from his room and fall to sleep on my foot as I ironed. 

Roger, sleeping. Feet up on the table (not much has changed). 

Mommy and Roger, first bath.

Grandma, Grandpa, and Roger.

Happy Lexy, always smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment