Saturday, October 27, 2012

You are never too old.

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. -- C.S. Lewis

And, you are never too old to *believe* that all will fall into its rightful place ~ and the dreams may begin once again.

I took a very slow, cautious ride this morning ~ through the fall leaves, and along a most wonderful path. Thankfully, the hills we ever so kind, tucking quietly up to one side as they watched over this, their visiting passerby.

And though, I felt the need to stop so many times over and again ~ there was always something breathtaking to fill this space. These days I take, moment by moment, in this their most literal sense. And, although it may take me a bit longer to get from point a to point b - I am ever grateful for this pace, as it forces me to breathe in every little detail of every little moment in every little thing that I may pass along the way.

I know I shall pay the price for this outing, but not today - today, I'll sleep deeply with dreams filled of all the wonderful things from this day.



No comments:

Post a Comment