Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Remember John Lennon

Today is John Lennon's birthday. And, as is the case with each and every single passing of this most momentous occassion - I make it my intention for the day, to infuse as much love, tolerance, and compassion as is humanly possible (at least for this most wonderful weirdo).

Because, I think in doing so ~ somewhere along the way... I may affect the smallest of change, that leads to a much greater whole... that becomes something magnificent... which later becomes something miraculous whereby love... will conquer everything... and all... from the smallest, to the largest.. from the stuff that matters most, and that which matter none at all..

That is my dream on this day...and in every way.

And, as the song goes - you may say I'm a dreamer... but I'm not the only one..

Happy Birthday, John ~ and thank you for the gift of your love.



No comments:

Post a Comment